Sunday, July 18

Faulty box of "pop"corn...

These are the two bags of popcorn I made for dinner last night. Both cooked for 4 minutes, with very different results. We thought for a while that our microwave just wasn't compatible with popcorn making, but I'm thinking its the popcorn. I think I should demand a refund.
In other news, Luke is gone to Nebraska for his residency. He goes down for 10 days in the summer and winter. So far we have been able to join him for a few days every time he goes down (having family down there is a good excuse to visit him!) but I don't think we will make it down this time. We have been talking to him on iChat a few times a day, and Eden now taps on the computer and says "dadum?". She also calls for him every time we come home...I think she misses him! We have been trying to have fun girl time and stay busy so that we don't miss him too much. Its day 3 and we're still around so I hope we make it.
Later this week we will have 5 pets in the house. I think Eden will love it, so we will take a lot of pictures. If anybody wants to come visit our free petting zoo, you're invited!

No comments:

Post a Comment