Sunday, September 19

The Waiting Game





We are in that weird in between time of waiting for baby #2 to arrive. We are trying to spend time doing fun things with Eden before we get stuck in the house with a new baby and a Minnesota winter, but I'm feeling so pregnant that I'm pretty worthless! We did make it to the state fair for a few hours, which was great. Eden LOVED the cookies and had as much fun people watching as we did!


She also really liked the goats, but she was a little bothered by all of the chickens stuck in the cages. There is a bookstore that has little chickens that run around and I think she felt bad for all of the chickens stuck in tiny cages. Plus they were pretty loud and stinky, so that didn't help!



She had her first bus ride, which was pretty exciting. We took a shuttle to the fair grounds and she spent the whole ride back flirting with the boy in front of us. He was probably 15, but she wasn't intimidated by the difference in age. She even played hard to get....I think Luke started to get worried about her future. Good thing she will have a brother to protect her soon!


3 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I am sure I have asked this before, but there are a lot of pregnant ladies due around the same time, how far along are you? Have you disclosed the name yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im 39 weeks...we are due next Tuesday. We are planning on naming him Judah, but we haven't settled on a middle name yet...boys names are hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all is well and that you are feel good! I am sure life will be much different with two kids, but I know you will do great and you have Eden to "help" you with baby things this time! :) I love all the pictures, she is so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete